Political funny

That sums it up. Always felt like I had a choice in previous elections. This is the worst ever.

well, last election there was not much of a choice, or the one prior to that.... and there is no choice in this election either, Trump is clearly the only candidate worth voting for....if any of the other "choices" are elected we will see no changes in our current economic quagmire....I have some hope that Trump may get America back to work...manufacturing, building, infrastructure, these are the things that once made us the greatest industrial nation in the world.

well, last election there was not much of a choice, or the one prior to that.... and there is no choice in this election either, Trump is clearly the only candidate worth voting for....if any of the other "choices" are elected we will see no changes in our current economic quagmire....I have some hope that Trump may get America back to work...manufacturing, building, infrastructure, these are the things that once made us the greatest industrial nation in the world.

From your lips to Trump's ears.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tlr1
Back