Pig kill

When you live in an area that is infested with those bastards and a source of income for many are crops, I can tell you what the opinion of most is, shoot every single one. Regardless of what time of the year. If you want to eat it, go right ahead. If not, throw it in a ditch for the buzzards and coyotes. I have done both and will continue to do so.

We didn't have any for a long time. Now I see them a mile or two from our place. Lots if them. The Marlin 60 is accurate as Hell. mtmuley
We get them in spurts but that's our only kind of rabbits here
No jack rabbits, just jackwagons.

Back when they were in season I couldn't get a shot at one to save my life. Now I have at least 3 or 4 running around. My cat visitor is too small to do anything with them.

They are not feral. They are Russian boar. Not that it really matters. We get occasional ferals but haven't seen one for many years. They are easy targets!

Like it or not…how different is it really from spraying RM43 where needed…

Pigs…Rabbits…Man sought to eliminate predators to make the land safe for families…but in doing so also absorbed the responsibility that the predators bore.

Conservation is about the responsibility to shepherd the land. That job description doesn’t include enjoying it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronnie0321
Back