Caribou Gear

Oregon "Conservation" Groups Stunned

who do they want?? mary poppins?? of coarse all these anti-hunt groups want a no hunting advocate,,come on folks.I don't even know this guy,but at least he hunts.

The most frustrating thing about these articles is there lack of discussion of policy, they complain about his Instagram, apparently completely devoid of corgi puppies, cats, chai lattes, and yoga so clearly he needs to work on his image, but give no other evidence of Nash being a poor choice.

Anyone have a line on him?

Also by the Oregonian's metrics I would be a great nominee... I mean have you even seen my avatar.

Seems to me that the group(s) opposing the governor's choices don't want any representatives from the industries/groups that the commission regulates. Maybe that's just a slip of the pen on the journalist's part but then again, maybe not.

I really enjoy the use of the words “stunned” and “shocked” and “betrayed” in all these types of articles. As the language of politics becomes more and more hyperbolic, it becomes harder and harder for me to care.

Personally, I don’t know anything about this guy other than what a quick google search just told me. I want hunters on the wildlife commission, and he seems fine. Guess I have to call my reps again, and again, and again.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeoregonhunter
Back