Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

OnX Hunt

Petersons

I have the elite membership and i am having problems seeing property lines for Upper Michigan. Has anyone else had this happen and if so how do i fix it so i can see the property lines. I have Michigan set for my layers so not sure what else it could be. I appreciate any help on this. Thanks

are you seeing property lines for other parts of michigan?
You do have private property layer turned on?

if yes you seeing lines in other parts of the state, exactly where in michigan are they missing? I could look on my Onx see if missing there?

Note some counties do not share property data, ran into that in NM. In that case it was not in Onx...so not a glitch but an unavoidable data gap.

As mentioned above, unfortunately some counties simply don't have the information in the correct format for us to work with so for those counties, we do not have the private property information (you will still get public land information).
This link (Coverage Map) shows what is available for each county at this time. As we update our information, we check and see if they have the information available but again, it's out of our control on if/when they digitize those records.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jachanzar91
Back