Once Fired Brass .300 WM, .338 WM, 7mm RM, .30-06, & .270 Win

Cornbread

Is there a market for these? What's the going prices for nickel plated and regular brass. Some from Federal Premium, Win,. Have to organize it all before I put it up for sale.

Is there a market for these? What's the going prices for nickel plated and regular brass. Some from Federal Premium, Win,. Have to organize it all before I put it up for sale.
What headstamp is the .270 and .30-06? mtmuley

270 & 30-06, yeah.
Personally I won't buy "once fired" magnum brass.
Been bitten by that once.
Supposed once fired and the primers just dropped into the pocket.

270 & 30-06, yeah.
Personally I won't buy "once fired" magnum brass.
Been bitten by that once.
Supposed once fired and the primers just dropped into the pocket.
I don't reload. These are once fired brass. A lot of them are nickel plated Federal premium but there may be some Winchester brass in there

I don't reload. These are once fired brass. A lot of them are nickel plated Federal premium but there may be some Winchester brass in there
I'm not saying that they aren't.
I watched my friend buy a box on our way to the range.
When we were done he handed me the box of cases.
When I got home I put them in my scrap brass bucket.

Just one of my many quirks.

Ballistics Tool Primer Pocket Gage. Any seller that wants to keep their reputation should invest in these. One for large, one for small.
You of course have to decap to check the brass, so not gonna work for non-handloaders.

I use them after every firing and re-size. It saves the "Oh Crap" of a loose primer when you are priming.

As far as price, if you watch listings on Gunbroker you will see that brass doesn't move much any more. After the COVID gouging on there, buyers lost interest.
Watch some and see if they move. That would be the fair market price, more or less.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archaic hunter 63
Back