Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Nothing but trouble

I hope a few others are there as well.

Lots of hunters posing. MBA, MWF, MSA, Helena Hunters & Anglers, & Headwaters Sportsmen.

Randy got a little fiery. Hope his doc wasn't listening. ;)

This Ripley guy has got to be half retarded. Why in the hell are guys like this in charge of making these decisions?

Fin flabbergasted Brenden.

Film at 11.

:D

Yeah. He wouldn't let me answer his question. I would have loved the chance to name names. Why would he ask me if I am willing to name the instigators, if he wasn't going to let me answer the question?

Rule #1 - Don't ask a question if you don't know what the answer is going to be.

Can't believe I was denied the chance to answer the question asked of me.

This Ripley guy has got to be half retarded. Why in the hell are guys like this in charge of making these decisions?

I thought to myself: "Can this guy be that stupid". Then I answered.:eek:

Randy called Brenden's bluff, and he shut his mouth. That made my day.:hump:

I think this thing will fly through the Senate. Our next battle will be in the House.

We must make a stand there.

well done guys. It may have fell on deaf ears, but, they now know you won't lay down and just take it.

The bad news is that this bill was ever brought back, after fighitng the issue the last few years, having two citizen committees work on it, and spending so much energy to get to where we are today.

The good news is that Senator Peterson, pulled any vote on the bill at this time, and asked that people talk about it and think about it. I wish we did not even have to waste the time on it.

I guess we will see if the idea of "letting is sink in" and talking about it is enough to get us to put this topic behind us and move on to more important issues. Chairman Brenden seems intent on pushing it through, regardless of what Senator Peterson might want to do. No big surprise there.

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oez88
Back