Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Non resident tag group

Firedude

Well.... I guess I'm applying for another advisory group.

"To ensure input from a range of perspectives, the Non-Resident Tag Issuance Advisory Group includes representation from the Idaho Legislature, Idaho hunters, rural economic interests, and the outfitting industry."

It's interesting that there are no nonresidents involved in the nonresident tag issuance advisory group...

"To ensure input from a range of perspectives, the Non-Resident Tag Issuance Advisory Group includes representation from the Idaho Legislature, Idaho hunters, rural economic interests, and the outfitting industry."

It's interesting that there are no nonresidents involved in the nonresident tag issuance advisory group...
That is very fair... But just so you are aware, there area a handful of us that know what a blessing it is to hunt in other states and can take ourselves out of the equation while making decisions ON YOUR BEHALF. Pray we get on this group.

Just look on this page of guys in Wyoming that fight for us non-residents to hunt every year. It's stupid nice how HARD those guys fight for us to hunt over there.... Just check the Corner Crossing articles. We should absolutely keep them in mind making similar decisions.

They already selected the members of this group. I know one of the members.
Dang it.... well hopefully they view it as, "How would I as a resident want things while keeping in mind I LOVE hunting other states and what do I hope they say."

They already selected the members of this group. I know one of the members.
huh... so the first I'm seeing this is now while I'm butchering an antelope and selections are done. WEIRD that NOBODY from my region was accepted. Cough... the area with the greatest non-res interest. cough, Upper Snake... Cough.

I’m sure @BuzzH would sign up 😂.
Buzz should be the piler of deciding what to do with non-residents from Wyoming.

We could Zero out every other state on how they want to restrict us. I've listened to al lot a meeting were residents say no non-res. tags. But reading minutes from Wyoming that he's been in would should welcome them with open arms. Buzz fights for us. He should get the same courtesy. I'd be totally ok with Wyoming getting extra based solely on those residents input at the meetings. Oh... no chance of drawing in Washington, zero chance of Washington res drawing here. Buzz and the like fighting for us to draw in Wyoming, Come on Buzz.... put in here. Lets get you a ram.

huh... so the first I'm seeing this is now while I'm butchering an antelope and selections are done. WEIRD that NOBODY from my region was accepted. Cough... the area with the greatest non-res interest. cough, Upper Snake... Cough.

Hard to say on how they made the picks. The guy I know on the group is a hunter and does DIY NR hunting in multiple states and has family that comes to Idaho to hunt. I would expect him to provide very thoughtful and good input.

Buzz should be the piler of deciding what to do with non-residents from Wyoming.

We could Zero out every other state on how they want to restrict us. I've listened to al lot a meeting were residents say no non-res. tags. But reading minutes from Wyoming that he's been in would should welcome them with open arms. Buzz fights for us. He should get the same courtesy. I'd be totally ok with Wyoming getting extra based solely on those residents input at the meetings. Oh... no chance of drawing in Washington, zero chance of Washington res drawing here. Buzz and the like fighting for us to draw in Wyoming, Come on Buzz.... put in here. Let’s get you a ram.
I’ve got tons of respect for Buzz. It’s just fun to bust his chops every now and then.

I’ve got tons of respect for Buzz. It’s just fun to bust his chops every now and then.
It is fun to bust his chops... But he argues for me to hunt Wyoming. So he gets me standing up in a meeting saying Wyoming residents should get to hunt here. Everyone arguing for nonresidents to be cut off in their state gets the same from me.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back