Caribou Gear Tarp

No Reissue Licenses this week CO?

CoHunter1991

I Ligit have played the leftover / Reissue list weekly for the last 10 years and i have never seen this... seem odd to anyone?
1724173941508.png

I have never seen this before, especially this early in the season. There is no way there weren't any licenses returned over the last week. Maybe CPW is having technical issues?

Yes! List is up.

These tags are the ones that will become available tomorrow.

5 or More Preference Points​

Returned deer, elk, pronghorn and bear hunt codes that took 5 or more resident preference points to draw, in the current years draw, will be reissued to the next person in the draw order.

• These reissued licenses will require the use of preference points as per regulation if accepted.
  • If one of the first 5 customers contacted, per returned license, do not accept it, the license will then be reissued utilizing the current Reissue Process.

4 or Less Preference Points​

All other returned limited licenses, excluding public Ranching for Wildlife, will be available to any of the public who meet licensing and education requirements.

• These returned limited licenses reissued utilizing the current leftover list will NOT require the use of preference points.
  • Limited licenses will continue to be reissued as long as a sufficient number of licenses are returned or unsold.

1. The reissue preview list will be posted Tuesdays at 11 am MT.
    • March 12 spring turkey reissue previews start.
    • August 13 big game and fall turkey reissue previews start.
  2. Wednesdays, all hunt codes that were on the Preview List, will be released for sale as close to 11 AM as the system will allow. As the Leftover List periodically refreshes, any Preview List licenses left unsold will be added to the Leftover List.
  3. The reissue preview list will be cleared after sales begin on Wednesday and will repopulate the following Tuesday.

Will the reissue preview list be available all year?

• The first reissue preview list will be available Tuesday, March 12 for spring turkey and the first reissue preview list for big game will be available August 13 (the week after leftovers go on sale).
  • The reissue preview list will not be available after spring turkey season ends.
What happens if there are no hunt codes available for this week?

If there are no hunt codes available for reissue this week, the reissue preview list will get a blank report with the following message: “There are no reissued licenses scheduled for release this week. Please check back”.

When I see tags that took 20 pref points and 10 people turned that tag back in, something bad is goin on??

When I see tags that took 20 pref points and 10 people turned that tag back in, something bad is goin on??
I feel like it’s probably a group of people (or a couple groups). Plus the deadline to return that tag and still get your preference points back just came up so maybe a combo of those two things.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wags
Back