Yeti GOBOX Collection

NFA Wait Times

Banish backcountry is rated for 300 rum. Not sure how much recoil or suppression you’d get on the rum with a 5” can though. One of these days I’ll try mine on a friends rum
See you also have the banish 30.

Is there much difference in suppression/recoil reduction between the 30 and back country? Seems like the backcountry is the ticket for a hunting suppressor.

Is there much difference in suppression/recoil reduction between the 30 and back country? Seems like the backcountry is the ticket for a hunting suppressor.
Have only used it up to 60 grains of powder and 156 grain bullet. Haven’t noticed a difference between the two at that level. 95+ grains of powder and 200+ grain bullet you might

I have the banish 30 and the banish 30 gold. The 30 gold does better at taming my Weatherby 30-378 (probably the closest rifle I have to a rum). I use the 30 in the 7” configuration. I don’t notice much difference in audible noise or recoil reduction.

I don’t have a backcountry so I can’t make that comparison.

I’m at 25 days since ATF approval and Silencer Central still has not shipped my suppressor out.
I called them when I was close to the same. They said that because they are having so many suppressor getting approved they are a little behind. I think they weren’t ready for the change in ATf’s speed. Everything else for me is seamless. Just the part from approved to in my hands is frustrating.

I called them when I was close to the same. They said that because they are having so many suppressor getting approved they are a little behind. I think they weren’t ready for the change in ATf’s speed. Everything else for me is seamless. Just the part from approved to in my hands is frustrating.
That’s what they told me too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildernesstracker
Back