Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New limbs

kiwi hunter

Three weeks ago I ordered from top archery in China some new limbs for my ifl recurve, ordered 50# bamboo and carbon. When I got home from town proceeded to whip the old ones off and had a problem with my leverage to put the string back on, hmm. Tried drawing, hardly put an angle on, ok better check her out, yep 60# and I leave next week for a tahr hunt. Trails and tribulations.

Three weeks ago I ordered from top archery in China some new limbs for my ifl recurve, ordered 50# bamboo and carbon. When I got home from town proceeded to whip the old ones off and had a problem with my leverage to put the string back on, hmm. Tried drawing, hardly put an angle on, ok better check her out, yep 60# and I leave next week for a tahr hunt. Trails and tribulations.

I shoot 50# recurve, Better heavier than lighter?!? Sucks to not get what you ordered though. Best of luck on the Tahr hunt.

Would love to hunt NZ someday.

I shoot 50# recurve, Better heavier than lighter?!? Sucks to not get what you ordered though. Best of luck on the Tahr hunt.

Would love to hunt NZ someday.
It's actually much easier than one thinks, no tags, no cost up front as long as you go diy. All public land is free for all. Lots of huts to stay in at either no cost or very minimal.if that's your thing. Can offer you a hunt on hog deer in Australia 4k us and a no cost hunt in NZ if you come to Oz first.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brip76
Back