New from Arkansas

Welcome! The great content should start in about 3 months. This is the valley between draw season and hunting season and it gets a little rough. Stick around though, not a bad place to be!

Thanks everyone. I drew a second season rifle mule deer tag in Colorado this year. Will also be getting an OTC bull tag. This will be my first mule deer hunt so I’ll be learning from other members.

Thanks everyone. I drew a second season rifle mule deer tag in Colorado this year. Will also be getting an OTC bull tag. This will be my first mule deer hunt so I’ll be learning from other members.
Drew a 3rd season deer tag myself in SW Colorado. Still on the fence about adding a otc elk tag for my hunt. Expensive add on for a tag I'm not sure I'll even have time to focus on. But I'd kick myself if I had a bull in front of me and no tag.

To repeat... the forum is slow this time of year, as the big game seasons start, so will the discussions. Do your due diligence for the unit you have the deer tag. Put time in with phone calls, maps and e-scouting etc... the unit. Once you have done that, then ask reasonable questions in this forum and you'll receive plenty of useful answers. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge out there. Just don't expect someone to give you their honeyhole. Honeyholes are special places you have to find yourself which often take years to discover. You will only learn the details of your unit with your boots on the ground, your sweat and your time. Plan, prepare, practice and execute. Btw...there is a lot of difference between deer and elk hunting....know them!! Welcome to HT from CO and good luck.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back