NBA

Celtics fight and sweep.
Looking forward and hoping for a good finals with Dallas.
Celtics may sweep Pacers and Mavericks sweep Wolves.

For the finals, injuries often are key.

Celtics have banged up centers in KP and Kornet.
KP has not played since April 29.

Dallas has 3 players out for game 4 against the Wolves
(Lively---neck, Kleber---shoulder, Prosper---ankle).
And Doncic is listed questionable with knee injury.

Let’s go Mavs! Man, Luka and Kyrie are so fun to watch.

i was briefly rooting for the t wolves cause i figured if we were gonna lose, then we better be losing to the best.

but i changed my mind pretty quickly, was really hoping the other chunky slav would sweep em last night.

i was briefly rooting for the t wolves cause i figured if we were gonna lose, then we better be losing to the best.

but i changed my mind pretty quickly, was really hoping the other chunky slav would sweep em last night.
I gamble only twice a year; once on the Super Bowl and once on the nba finals. Always for up to 2-300 dollars at most. Yesterday I put $250 on Luka to win finals mvp

Last year some sports pundits proclaimed the Nuggets as a 3-5 year dynasty,
this year it is the Celtics.
Last NBA team to win back-to-back championships was the Warriors in 2018.
Before that it was the Lakers in 1987,1988.

There are so many good, young teams that can peak at the right time to win
a championship.

A different champion team in the past 7 years:
2018 Warriors defeat Cavaliers
2019 Raptors defeat Warriors
2020 Lakers defeat Heat
2021 Bucks defeat Suns
2022 Warriors defeat Celtics
2023 Nuggets defeat Heat
2024 Celtics defeat Mavericks

The king has spoken! A wait and see thing I guess. Dude didn’t even start in college.
He also had a heart attack in college. There were a few 1st round picks that played less or averaged less than him. All of these second round picks and some of the late first will be in the G league. This was a weak draft.

I was visiting with my wife while out for dinner. I saw that the Lakers took him. Generally speaking, I have been a LeBron fan for most of his career. A couple of years ago, I began to really enjoy how the Nuggets play, especially the Joker.

I told her that my divorce from being a LeBron/Laker fan had not been complete, but by picking Bronny, the divorce will wrap up fairly quickly.

I was visiting with my wife while out for dinner. I saw that the Lakers took him. Generally speaking, I have been a LeBron fan for most of his career. A couple of years ago, I began to really enjoy how the Nuggets play, especially the Joker.

I told her that my divorce from being a LeBron/Laker fan had not been complete, but by picking Bronny, the divorce will wrap up fairly quickly.
The Lakers picking LeBron's Son has nothing to do with him as a player and what he has done in his career so far. Might say something about his influence on the team, but he's not the only superstar to pull strings. I'm looking forward to the results of this. mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madbowman
Back