Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

My biggest/longest road trip yet.

SCliving Outdoors

Well the title says it all. This is going to be a long one. I’ll update it the best I can as I have signal based on the unit I’m going to be hunting at the time.

Four tags. Four states. 25 days.… Give or take a couple. I drew my first choice New Mexico deer tag. Which is a first for me I’ve never drawn a first choice tag before. I burned my 5 Montana antelope points to draw an average/decent unit for my first ever antelope hunt. Then when the Idaho return tags went on sale, I was able to snag a deer tag. Then last week I was able to finally snag a third season returned Colorado rifle deer tag. I’m going do my best to punch all the tags. My goal is mature 3.5yr+)animals, but I don’t have quite as high standards for the antelope hunt. Should be a good time.

My wife is a rockstar. She didn’t tell me or asked me not to go. She told me she would miss me and to be careful. I’m going to do my best to stay focused on the goal and give it my all.

I should arrive in New Mexico, Thursday before noon.
IMG_2718.jpeg

I'm already jealous with the amount of vacation you have. You always seem successful so ill be watching this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimless
Back