MT Tree12 Moose

Flatbrimmer

A good friend of mine drew the 3twelve moose tag this year.! He’s been applying 22 years and he’s stunned to see that he finally drew. I told him I’d put some feelers out and see what we could find him as far as leads and access. It’s a big HD and he lives right in clarkston so scouting shouldn’t be too terribly hard, however, access may be pretty restricted. If anyone knows anything that can be helpful PLEASE shoot me a PM! Lets help get this man his first and likely only moose!

Thanks HT!

Awesome! Did you go?
I got the call the night before that “it’s time”…
Me and one other guy met him at the fishing access at first light and we headed in. Used a portable handheld “warn” winch and some muscles to get him outta the water in about 20 min or so. We were prepared to pack it, but when Aaron mentioned he had a canoe, we knew right away that’d be the easiest route. He went back home to grab it while the other gentleman and I got the guttin’ and gillin’ taken care of. My first time helping with a moose, and it turned out nearly effortless with 3 minds working together

I got the call the night before that “it’s time”…
Me and one other guy met him at the fishing access at first light and we headed in. Used a portable handheld “warn” winch and some muscles to get him outta the water in about 20 min or so. We were prepared to pack it, but when Aaron mentioned he had a canoe, we knew right away that’d be the easiest route. He went back home to grab it while the other gentleman and I got the guttin’ and gillin’ taken care of. My first time helping with a moose, and it turned out nearly effortless with 3 minds working together
I’ve been apart of 5 moose break downs now and can say a winch is worth its weight in gold and worth bringing along

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggo766
Back