Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

MT PP separated between tags

I thought PP were for either the deer / elk general permits or combo thereof? B tags don’t take PP?

Honestly, beats me as a resident. But I thought you NR’s could get B tags as you like.

Honestly, beats me as a resident. But I thought you NR’s could get B tags as you like.
This is an example of why the dirty, no good, doe slayin, tag stealing, BMA abusing, nasty, NR get everything piled on them. The R dont know the rules of the game but just figure those damn NR are the problem.
Hilarious

No, and my smart ass rant really wasn’t aimed at you. I was out of line.
Apparently I have some unresolved issues around NR being the root of all problems.
Apologies Beignet

Yes. PP are both species and license specific. You can buy PP for B licenses.
Aren’t the b tags done with bonus points instead of PP? Been a while since I’ve looked but I think I’ve got b tag bonus points still and I gave up on preference points after I drew my combo and the doubled the price.

I was under the impression MT separates the PP for a B tag vs a general tag. Is this correct l?
Preference points are for the NR combination license (elk combo, deer combo, or elk and deer combo)

Bonus points are for permits and B tags

So you can buy a PP for a combo license, a BP for an LE permit, and a BP for a B tag all in the same year.

You must have a combo license to be eligible to draw a LE permit.

You can draw a B tag without the combo license

Aren’t the b tags done with bonus points instead of PP? Been a while since I’ve looked but I think I’ve got b tag bonus points still and I gave up on preference points after I drew my combo and the doubled the price.

Yes, you are correct. B licenses are with bonus points. Sorry, my bad.

So if I have bought 1 in 2023 and 1 in 2024 without drawing the tag. With the plan to apply next year would I be at 3 or different number? Thanks

So if I have bought 1 in 2023 and 1 in 2024 without drawing the tag. With the plan to apply next year would I be at 3 or different number? Thanks
I think they add it before the draw now so 3. #droppingbombsonmoms

Yes you should have three bonus points. Preference points are for the general combo tags.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back