Kenetrek Boots

Moose Units Montana

Lota lota

Let me preface this and say...No I don't have the tag and don't know anyone that does. Anybody ever draw or been involved with Moose Units 314 and 329 in Montana? Just doing some research. PM if you want.

Last edited:
314 occasionally has a big bull in the private on the north end. 329 is a tough unit. Low private moose country, you may get some access on the north end. Most of the public moose country is thick timber with few access points from down low. Better moose units for the same odds.

Last edited:
314 occasionally has a big bull in the private on the north end. 329 is a tough unit. Low private moose country, you may get some access on the north end. Most of the public moose country is thick timber with few access points from down low. Better moose units for the same odds.
Thanks for the reply! I've kind of gathered that too from some of the other people I've been talking to. Just curious!

Let me preface this and say...No I don't have the tag and don't know anyone that does. Anybody ever draw or been involved with Moose Units 314 and 329 in Montana? Just doing some research. PM if you want.
My daughter had the 314 moose tag about 10 years ago.

I've been on several goat hunts in that unit and have seen quite a few moose in there including the biggest MT moose I've even seen.

Shoot me a PM if you have any specific questions.

Family member drew the 314 tag and harvested a good bull 3 yrs ago. We saw a decent number of moose over the season and even more bears. Just like FishN4Eyes, the biggest Montana moose I've ever seen was in that unit.

Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sequimsm
Back