Kenetrek Boots

Montana Alternate List.

Moved again today, now 185 on deer list, I’m assuming the list will start to slow now, then prob pick up right before season.

Moved again today, now 185 on deer list, I’m assuming the list will start to slow now, then prob pick up right before season.
You’ll get one . 2.5 months before general season . Not everyone offered takes one either so that’s something to remember

I'm at 16 for the BGC. Probably get the email next week. Started at 210. I have a LQ bull tag for Wyoming after burning 14 pts. That will be my priority. Still deciding on whether or not to buy the Montana tag if I get the email. Boss says take whatever time off I need, so that's nice.

Heard someone say sometime “you’ll run out of health before u run out of money” I’ve took that to heart haha if u have a chance, go!

I'm at 16 for the BGC. Probably get the email next week. Started at 210. I have a LQ bull tag for Wyoming after burning 14 pts. That will be my priority. Still deciding on whether or not to buy the Montana tag if I get the email. Boss says take whatever time off I need, so that's nice.
If you can swing it , do it . Life is short

Once the season gets closer and closer there’ll be more and more turned in . People will have something else that comes up or won’t be able to get time off or any number of things . I think anyone in the top 500 will get offered a tag by time it’s said and done . Hell one year I think 2020 a friend of mine was like 1300 and got a email with 2 weeks left of general season . So you never know

Agreed, I can’t prove it but I think right is when the list will move slowly then as u said prob end of sept its gonna pick up again , at least I hope haha

Probably less folks on the list with flexibility to hunt a tag as it gets closer as well. So that should make things move down the list faster as well.

I’m getting my ankle jacked with cortisone next week. We’ll see if that makes it to where I can hunt this year. Otherwise I’ll be putting a BGC back into the pool.

Last edited:
I had the opportunity to purchase this last week. My number came up, started at 210 for the BGC. I decided to not be greedy cause I already have a Wyoming LQ tag. So I declined. Having tags in two states would have been sorta tough when you're 1000 miles away. Plus I want to concentrate on this LQ tag and hopefully get a good bull.

Once the season gets closer and closer there’ll be more and more turned in . People will have something else that comes up or won’t be able to get time off or any number of things . I think anyone in the top 500 will get offered a tag by time it’s said and done . Hell one year I think 2020 a friend of mine was like 1300 and got a email with 2 weeks left of general season . So you never
Once the season gets closer and closer there’ll be more and more turned in . People will have something else that comes up or won’t be able to get time off or any number of things . I think anyone in the top 500 will get offered a tag by time it’s said and done . Hell one year I think 2020 a friend of mine was like 1300 and got a email with 2 weeks left of general season . So you never know
Man I hope you right I got a cortisone in the knee today planning archery elk in Colo. opening week kinda lost hope for Mt. still like 411 or so today

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozarkhuntress
Back