Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Magazine.

Would you subscribe to a 30 page quarterly HuntTalk.com Magazine.

• Yes INDEED, even if it cost $15 per issue.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One 60 page magazine for the year with members in it would be great !!

• Yes if it was around $9 per issue.

• Yes,If it was around $6 an issue.

• Yes,If it was around $3 an issue.

• Only if my picture was in one issue.

• No Way, not even if it was free.

• I'm not holding my breath it will ever happen. :)

• Total voters
I went with the one issue a year. Cost is no big deal and I would pay $20 for the issue.

mtmiller said:
I went with the one issue a year. Cost is no big deal and I would pay $20 for the issue.

Same here, although I was tempted to go with the last option.;)

same as oak and miller

look at it this way if it flies then you can do a every quarter one and go from there.

Delw

I'd love to see something. Quarterly would be fine and one big yearly wrapup would be great as well. If it was just a once a year magazine I'm sure it would be pretty easy to fill up over sixty pages. I'd love to contribute something, I was thinking the other day that if I could go back to school I'd almost pursue journalism instead of biology.

Could we have Field Editors and take Hunting trips while writing it off as a Business Expense? Yes, a once a year Mag with Axel as the Cover Dog! John

So 26 people would buy a Yearly issue at $15 We have $390. we're probably about 650 people short ;)

We'll see. We might put one together. I do like hte confidence though....

I'm not holding my breath it will ever happen. 25.00%

A$$ holes !!! ;)

One of the reasons I migrated to this site is that I'm pretty impressed with the level of commitment and expertise other hunters have in regards to their chosen methods of hunting. Quite a variety. Very well rounded knowlege from all over the northern hemisphere and Africa even! As far as I'm concerned, it's all here -and a (yearly?) magazine would showcase all of our different concepts perfectly. Besides, puting out a Moosie's Hunt Talk mag would really cheese off all the other big hunting magazines.

I voted for the $6 quarterly Oscar..but didnt know you could choose more than one...I'd also go with the once per year issue at "whatever" price...that'd be cool.

Advertising in it? I need to advertise my longbows...

Alright, count me in on any magazine offers.

Mooise, does that mean I'm not an asswhole anymore.

I think it would be pretty cool , I always enjoy reading about everyone's hunting trips. Hope it comes altogather . Bill

Im all for it.....but my questions is, do I still get to do the cover design work???

Edit: Hey Moosie I found this in your photo album! (Not my best work....;) )

cover1.jpg

i would like a once a year mag to start with. just as long as you include a doe and small buck sections so tards like me can get our mug in thier.

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back