Caribou Gear

Looking for a CO otc elk archery partner

archEsp

Hi,

I am looking for a hunting partner in Colorado. I live West Denver area and I am almost 30 years old. I like to hike, fish, hunt as much as possible, and shoot almost every week at the Highlands Ranch archery range.

For the past 2 years, I have been hunting mainly elk (rifle and archery), mostly by myself except for a couple of weekend hunts with some buddies.
My hunting style during archery season is pretty movable, I like to hike quite a bit and get away from the crowds, call elk etc

I have realized that I get way more opportunities with a 2-person elk calling setup vs by myself and it is way more fun to be in the backcountry with friends, at least in my opinion (and my wife will have more peace of mind lol) so PM me if it might be a good fit.

Hi,

I am looking for a hunting partner in Colorado. I live West Denver area and I am almost 30 years old. I like to hike, fish, hunt as much as possible, and shoot almost every week at the Highlands Ranch archery range.

For the past 2 years, I have been hunting mainly elk (rifle and archery), mostly by myself except for a couple of weekend hunts with some buddies.
My hunting style during archery season is pretty movable, I like to hike quite a bit and get away from the crowds, call elk etc

I have realized that I get way more opportunities with a 2-person elk calling setup vs by myself and it is way more fun to be in the backcountry with friends, at least in my opinion (and my wife will have more peace of mind lol) so PM me if it might be a good fit.
Similar situation however I’m looking for a Turkey partner. I formal archery hunting or elk experience. Not sure I can send a PM because I’m a new member. PM me if you know how!

Hi,

I’ll be out there for the first time come September. First solo backcountry elk hunt, I know what you mean when “wife will have more peace of mind”!

I’m looking to do OTC this year. My buddy may not make it this year and a solo trip would be more difficult… Message me!

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back