Caribou Gear

Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40 Matte Duplex

Due to an unfortunate issue with PayPal the scope is back up for sale. No explanations, just a bad way to learn something new. I was told to move on and sell it to someone else. So, here we go again.

Everyone should know there's no issue with Dave or the scope. PayPal misdirected my $$ to another account with the same name but different email address. An address that isn't even close. It's PayPals screw up and they won't stand good for it. Hopefully the other guy is honest and refuses the $$.

Here's a lesson learned type of a tip for anyone using PayPal to buy items in the future. Have the seller send a request for payment. That way if there is a mixup you will know it. Hopefully the money gets returned in this case. PayPal said if it was marked as "gift" they can't and won't do anything about it. He's digging into it with his secret weapon. Mama! If the guy it went to will refuse payment it's all good. Time will tell.

Here's what is interesting. PayPal accounts are designated by email address or mobile phone number. I typed in Dave's email exactly how he gave it yet PayPal sent it to another account of a guy with the same name. Completely different email address. Getting through to an intelligent human at PayPal has been impossible. So far but there's always tomorrow.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OregonHunter24
Back