Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Leupold M8

220yotekiller

I was given a Leupold M8 straight 6 power scope a few years ago, it sat on the spare 22 lr for a few years until it stopped adjusting when you turned the knobs. Is it worth sending in to Leupold to have them work on it or should I toss it out?

I would send it in so they can get it back in working order. Then you'll have a dependable option rather than the unreliable one you have now.

They'll fix it for free, you just have to pay to ship it to them. Definitely send it in for repair then if you don't want it, sell it.

Given Leupold’s reputation for quality and their excellent warranty service, it’s definitely worth sending your M8 scope to them for repair. Even if the scope is old, Leupold often stands by their products and may be able to fix it or offer you a replacement. Instead of tossing it out, I’d recommend reaching out to Leupold customer service and seeing what they can do.

I have a fixed 4 power and a 3x9. Pretty nice light scope. Is send it in and see what they say. If you don’t want it I’ll take it :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back