Sitka Gear Optifade Cover

Labour Day labour...

Mom took the kids for the night so the wife cleaned the house while I restocked groceries. Found dinner while I was at the store. We're about to relax float in the pool and enjoy being kid free for a night. Think we're gonna try and watch Horizon an American saga after dinner.20240902_134639.jpg

At first glance on my phone I thought the spare tire for the trailer was the front tire of the UTV and it was hanging off the trailer deck.

Been raining here so haven’t gotten much of my to do list done.
...and I thought the folding ramp spring assist and rock slider looked like crime scene tape.

Jealous of all this labor.

Spent the weekend in Montana with the fiancé. On a plane back to Memphis & AR now to make work tomorrow.

Applying to remote jobs in between cruising here.

Drug my weighted sled around for an hour then started spraying weeds. Decided it was nice out and cut back all the landscaping around the house and hauled it to the burn pile. I'll throw a load of laundry in the washer and pretty much call it a day after that.

Guess I'm not done yet. Went down to do laundry and the pressure tank is spraying water from a hole in the bottom. Great. Quick shower, get dishes done and as soon as the washer is filled for the rinse cycle I'm shutting off the water. Semi finished basement and the water is running to the sump pump. No big deal with a wet floor, happens a lot with heavy rains.

Guess I'm not done yet. Went down to do laundry and the pressure tank is spraying water from a hole in the bottom. Great. Quick shower, get dishes done and as soon as the washer is filled for the rinse cycle I'm shutting off the water. Semi finished basement and the water is running to the sump pump. No big deal with a wet floor, happens a lot with heavy rains.
I just may get off with a handful of parts and my time. I actually have 2 tanks hooked up inline. We added the 2nd one when the kennel was built and a line run out there. Looks like I can just remove the bad tank and cap off that line. Easy peasy! 🤞

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back Tracker
Back