Advertisement

Kenetrek StormBlocker Gaiters

INMT

$15.00 I'll pay shipping. Size Large (9-12)

Recently purchased from Midway on sale. Always have worn OR gaiters and just don't like the fit of these. Wore them once this past Sunday 9/15.
Gaitors.jpg

Last edited:
$15.00 I'll pay shipping. Size Large (9-12)

Recently purchased from Midway on sale. Always have worn OR gaiters and just don't like the fit of these. Wore them once this past Sunday 9/15.
View attachment 340585
Don’t like the fit as in sizing?

I saw they ran large and ordered mediums. Those might be too small for me.

Could be a swap in the mix if you want mediums.

I used to have the XLs and never realized the actual boot size it was supposed to be for.. they fit great! During that sale I ordered large like I’m actually supposed to be in, now I’m concerned 😧 lol

Don’t like the fit as in sizing?

I saw they ran large and ordered mediums. Those might be too small for me.

Could be a swap in the mix if you want mediums.
Let me know how they fit. I thought I read they ran true to size so I ordered accordingly to shoe size. The circumference is wider than i'm used to with OR. They felt real baggy and kept sliding down my leg no matter how much I cinched them.

Let me know how they fit. I thought I read they ran true to size so I ordered accordingly to shoe size. The circumference is wider than i'm used to with OR. They felt real baggy and kept sliding down my leg no matter how much I cinched them.
Going out tomorrow eve for a few. I’ll give them a proper try on and let you know if you haven’t already had any takers on yours.

If I understand this right, there are no takers yet? I will take them if that is the case…

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oez88
Back