Sold-Keen Targhee IV- 13 Wide

beagle001

Well, I goofed. Ordered these boots, got them yesterday, wore them around the house and thought “Feel good, let’s wear them to the treestand”.

I've got big, flat feet and these just don’t seem like they’re going to work for me. I’ve had other Keen’s for work that fit and felt great, and I had figured that even if they don’t work out for hunting boots I could use these for work.
Swapped insoles and it helped only a little.
I paid $170 for these, and they’re too dirty to return (I feel like a fool) so I’d part with them for a reasonable offer or for a trade of similar boot or value.
IMG_4769.pngIMG_4767.pngIMG_4768.png

Attachments

• IMG_4768.png
    IMG_4768.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Well, I goofed. Ordered these boots, got them yesterday, wore them around the house and thought “Feel good, let’s wear them to the treestand”.

I've got big, flat feet and these just don’t seem like they’re going to work for me. I’ve had other Keen’s for work that fit and felt great, and I had figured that even if they don’t work out for hunting boots I could use these for work.
Swapped insoles and it helped only a little.
I paid $170 for these, and they’re too dirty to return (I feel like a fool) so I’d part with them for a reasonable offer or for a trade of similar boot or value.
View attachment 340382View attachment 340383View attachment 340385
Do they have any insulation?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back