PEAX Equipment

It passed

I just got an E-mail from SFW AZ that claims all the thanks go to big Don Peay for doing "The heavy lifting".
Can you believe this crap ?

"For those of you who have been following the wolf wars in Congress, I am pleased to report the first battle for wolf delisting has been won, primarily due to the efforts of Ryan Benson, Executive Director of Big Game Forever (SFW) and Don Peay, founder of Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife (SFW). I have been working with both of these men for months.

While some of the big national groups are out claiming credit for the win, having been deeply engaged in the effort myself there is no question that most of the heavy lifting to create the firestorm that demanded action was done by Big Game Forever. Please let Ryan Benson and Don Peay know how much you appreciate their tireless efforts to ignite the wolf delisting fire in Congress."

LOL, classic...people taking credit for things that aren't theirs...absolutely classic. There's the quick spin on it to make them look angelic.

TCG, if your mailman or onpoint or someone else snagged those cases, I can't be held responsible. :D

A-Con, are you at liberty to post that email here, or send it to me. I have read some delusional stuff the last couple days, but that one might be at the top of the list, with comments like that.

I'll forward it to you Randy. It's like the twilight zone, it's like Obama's budget.
They (SFW) has been trying to kill this language, but now that it's passed, they are trying to take credit for it.

I want to thank all of you for your diligence and persistence in not only getting this passed but also informing us who is on our side and who isnt. When all this started we didnt know who to believe, and you have really helped to clarify the picture. Let the lead fly!

I agree- thank you!
What's a NR wolf tag for MT gonna cost this fall, any body know yet?

I am hoping that when the wolf hunting begins, that the good folks in Montana and Idaho will give special attention to those wolves heading for the Wyoming border. Do your part by stopping the immigration of any wolf seeking sanctuary in the Cowboy State. It is the right thing to do. The new motto will be STG. Shoot, Tag and Grin for the photographer.

I am sure guys will gladly shoot any headed your way. Better yet, we need to find a way so Wyoming guys can shoot them, and eliminate the safe sanctuary of the Cowboy state.

You can try to howl em up with one of these.

Attachments

• howler 001.JPG
    howler 001.JPG
    229.6 KB · Views: 393
I agree- thank you!
What's a NR wolf tag for MT gonna cost this fall, any body know yet?

NR tag for wolf is $350.
Spring tag is $175

I don't know if we'll have a spring hunt this year. It just depends on what happens with the USFWS and how soon they re-issue the delisting rule.

LOL, classic...people taking credit for things that aren't theirs...absolutely classic. There's the quick spin on it to make them look angelic.

TCG, if your mailman or onpoint or someone else snagged those cases, I can't be held responsible. :D

Hey, I warned him about people horkin' stuff from his yard............

I am going.

P1280164.jpg

P2060212.jpg

I'm going to start selling D. Peay and Ryan Benson bobble dolls over on MM. I'm going to be filthy rich before this is over.:D

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKILL
Back