It passed

6speed

CSPAN just reported the Senate passed the budget bill. It passed the House earlier today. I hope wolf tags go on sale soon.

40's for everyone!

Woot! Woot! your to generous! Is this somthing you can even buy in Montana? lol
240px-Colt45.jpg

In spite of the best efforts of the incompetent and ill-intended, Montana and Idaho are free from the bondage.

Gonna be filming the first ever wolf hunt in the lower 48, come opening day. Crittergetter, get your howling skills tuned up.

I am hoping that when the wolf hunting begins, that the good folks in Montana and Idaho will give special attention to those wolves heading for the Wyoming border. Do your part by stopping the immigration of any wolf seeking sanctuary in the Cowboy State. It is the right thing to do. The new motto will be STG. Shoot, Tag and Grin for the photographer.

In spite of the best efforts of the incompetent and ill-intended, Montana and Idaho are free from the bondage.

Gonna be filming the first ever wolf hunt in the lower 48, come opening day. Crittergetter, get your howling skills tuned up.

Game on brotha!! Just bought a new bugle tub..........i mean wolf howling tube just yesterday! Good timing on my part!

I want to thank all of you for your diligence and persistence in not only getting this passed but also informing us who is on our side and who isnt. When all this started we didnt know who to believe, and you have really helped to clarify the picture. Let the lead fly!

Thats awesome Fin! I take it Sportsman's Channel does have the same hang-ups concerning woofs that the "other" channel did?

Just checked Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks website and no wolf regs out yet...dang it! What's the hold up! :D

Thats awesome Fin! I take it Sportsman's Channel does have the same hang-ups concerning woofs that the "other" channel did?

You would be correct, my friend. I just better get my address removed from the phone book, and maybe enroll in the witness protection program, as I know the haters will be out in force.

Can't hardly wait. Nice to be on a real hunting channel where wolves are not "politically incorrect."

Even with it passing, some people just can't accept that their mighting leaders led them astray. Blind faith is a dangerous thing.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...z=show_thread&om=17739&forum=DCForumID5&omm=0

Anyone have the pattern for a size 3XL ass-hat?

Seems that some folks, having been caught in the same camp as the wolf lovers, and now with the bill passing Congress, deserve such hats. They have the spin machine in high gear, but it appears to have blown a bearing.

Fin, TCG just told me that he can't do that wolf hunt and he has graciously allowed me to stand in for him. Locked and loaded and ready to go. :D

Kudos to SC having the balls to let this air!

ah, actually no such luck Elk_hunter, you need to stop drinking, your gonna hurt yourself with such crazy thoughts in your head:D:D

But I left 2 cases of Bud Light on your doorstep. Doesn't that count for something? :D

No one can stop drinking/partying/celebrating with this great news!! Ben and the rest of you guys...if we can connect the next time I'm in Bozeman, I'm buying!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKILL
Back