Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

It never fails .....

CRJR45

Tore something in my shoulder four weeks before flying to Newfoundland , dammit ! Right shoulder , I had torn a tendon years ago and it never really healed right .
Today I was fitting a sheet of drywall in a closet , I set the bottom in and when I tried to push the top in it fell out . I tried to catch it , but I only had it with my right hand . I kept it from falling but it tore something loose , hurts like hell . Ice and heat here I come , I guess , dammit !

@Dsnow9 , I'm going rifle .
I'm shocked , I called my Dr , got the rolodex operator , explained my dilemma , and she actually put me through to my Dr's office . The nice young lady took emaculate notes , and I have an appointment tomorrow with the NP to determine what kind of imaging would work best .
I think I re aggravated a old injury , I tore a tendon there 6 years ago , never really healed right . This is a lot more pain .
I mean , not enough to change my plans , tape it and Alleve gel tabs , away we go .....
Just a pain in the ass , or shoulder .

@Dsnow9 , I'm going rifle .
I'm shocked , I called my Dr , got the rolodex operator , explained my dilemma , and she actually put me through to my Dr's office . The nice young lady took emaculate notes , and I have an appointment tomorrow with the NP to determine what kind of imaging would work best .
I think I re aggravated a old injury , I tore a tendon there 6 years ago , never really healed right . This is a lot more pain .
I mean , not enough to change my plans , tape it and Alleve gel tabs , away we go .....
Just a pain in the ass , or shoulder .
Rock tape will be your friend!

Shoulders can suck! I've just had my 4th shoulder surgery on my right shoulder since 2017. My PREVIOUS Quack really messed them up. I go back in the first part of October for the 5th and final surgery on the right shoulder. How it turns out is how my shoulder is going to be.

I've had 4 surgeries on my left shoulder since 2017 also. It's not working very well but this is how it's going to be. Nothing else to be done on it by the PREVIOUS doctor. Get the best care you can find and take care of it. I wish you the best and you have a good result.

Tore something in my shoulder four weeks before flying to Newfoundland , dammit ! Right shoulder , I had torn a tendon years ago and it never really healed right .
Today I was fitting a sheet of drywall in a closet , I set the bottom in and when I tried to push the top in it fell out . I tried to catch it , but I only had it with my right hand . I kept it from falling but it tore something loose , hurts like hell . Ice and heat here I come , I guess , dammit !

Right?! I gave 110% at softball last night, right after I'd just got back into the groove shooting my bow. This morning my wrist is a nice shade of violet, x-rays this afternoon... :mad:

96A4FB57-1989-472B-B0CD-008F2DDCAFF8.jpeg

Worse case, start practicing left handed! My dad got pretty good after a full shoulder replacement shooting left handed, helps to have a good solid rest, maybe a rail/tripod situation. Shot distances shouldn't be too far there. Either way, good luck and let us know how it goes!

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back