Inside the anti hunting mind

Bigjay73

This article came across my news feed, really goes into a lot of the positions and arguments antis have/use against hunting. Too many things stand out as questionable or just plain incorrect for me to list, but it is disappointing to me how far society has removed humans from the animal kingdom. Good read it you want to know your "enemy".

I wouldn’t get too worked up about this tiny, UK based, vegan website. They’ll probably get more traffic from this post than they typically do in a day.

Man, many points to respond to, but the biggest is these animals will die regardless of human hunting, and it’s hard to imagine a way that is not excruciating from that animal’s perspective. I know the author touched on this, but just because the lion has no choice and we do does not mean the deer prefers to have its neck snapped by a lion rather than a bullet from a high powered rifle.

As you alluded to, we are a part of the animal kingdom, and if we live in a way that recognizes that these animal populations will be stronger for it.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozarkhuntress
Back