In case of ak

What's the cost of shipping, and do you note it as a "general delivery"? Always been curious about the specifics of shipping gear ahead of yourself.
Yes to general deliver and each tote was 168 dollars and had to be under 70 pounds

I guess all I got to do is a load of laundry for some socks and underwear. Gonna try and make weight tonight. At this time my sleeping bag is packed hopefully it stays with me this trip. Broke paper last night bow is shooting good.

Attachments

• IMG_2985.jpeg
    IMG_2985.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
Looking like great weather to leave some meat hanging out in the wild for awhile. Kids sick and it’s raining here today sounds like I’ll be staying home for the most part. Went to the airport last night to check weights and only had to do one little juggle. It’s just a waiting game now leave Billings tomorrow at 7

Attachments

• IMG_2987.jpeg
    IMG_2987.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 9
I guess all I got to do is a load of laundry for some socks and underwear. Gonna try and make weight tonight. At this time my sleeping bag is packed hopefully it stays with me this trip. Broke paper last night bow is shooting good.
I see you got HSM out of the Bitterroot. That's the bear load I use too. What sidearm you taking to AK?

It fits my hand well and is compact holds more rounds than I’ll get off in a bad situation and I like having that brite light incase things go sideways at night so I don’t have to look for a lamp while being chewed on
That's a great set up. I like the compactness and the high capacity mag. Mine is more sentimental than anything; my pops original service revolver. I like the simplicity of a wheel gun but it's like an anvil on my hip. And the extra rounds in your 10 are a nice peace of mind if the need arises!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BradenBowhunter148
Back