PEAX Equipment

Im your huckleberry

Bigjay73

Grizz attack on a man picking berries. Handgun 1- bear 0

Thanks, now I have to watch Tombstone.

I really mean it, thank you. Phenomenal movie lol

That old boy having the grit to take down a grizz with a handgun while injured is impressive, sad though as the grizz was just doing what is in its nature and protecting its cubs. In the end, just an unfortunate circumstance. Nature red in tooth and claw.

To be fair, there were 2 headlines last week about bear spray fending off bears. I'm a handgun guy, but believe they both work as long as the user trains with them. I do believe you're nuts if you don't bring some form of deterrent into grizz country

Thanks, now I have to watch Tombstone.

I really mean it, thank you. Phenomenal movie lol

That old boy having the grit to take down a grizz with a handgun while injured is impressive, sad though as the grizz was just doing what is in its nature and protecting its cubs. In the end, just an unfortunate circumstance. Nature red in tooth and claw.
Buddy of mine wore this to a bar this week. Have had the movie on my mind since lol

Screenshot_20240721_122133_Chrome.jpg

Buddy of mine wore this to a bar this week. Have had the movie on my mind since lol

I have an ‘I’m your huckleberry’ t shirt (with that exact pic of Val Kilmer that I posted) I got from the chive over a decade ago that I wear way too much. It’s currently in the wash haha

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back