Idaho ML bullet

Ya I think I have bullets lined up w Cliffs making me a batch of 250 gr, found round balls n misc its seems to be the primers that are just brutal to find right now. Anything extra on caps id greatly appreciate and happy to head your way to make it work easy for ya.

Doesn't Idaho need to be all lead? If so the PB wouldn't qualify.

A NoExcuses conical will take out elk easily. Good price too.

New law says Power built are legal in Idaho as of July 2024
Idaho allows the standard lead Powerbelt bullet, just not the Copper jacketed ones. https://idfg.idaho.gov/hunt/weapons/muzzleloader
if you look at the regulations, it says all power belt bullets

To the person that was looking for our rWS 1081s outdoorsman in Ontario stocks them

I am a new guy here and cant start a post but am in need of assistance! Brand new to Muzzy and drew an Idaho Antelope, I know great way to start my muzzy career on a speed goat :) anyway couldn't get my CVA NW legal gun so ended up going with a Traditions Buckstalker...issue is I have been ALL OVER the planet looking for Caps and Bullets, Muzzleloader.com sent me Schuetzen caps and powerbelt bullets. Caps don't fire and Traditions just told me those bullets are really bad for this gun...I have a month to find RWS 1081 caps which seems impossible and some better bullets ie Federal Borelock or Hornady? Any ideas out there?
It seems that caps are getting harder and harder to find CCI said they didn’t have them produced them for about three years so everybody scares but if you’re looking for rws1081 go to the outdoorsman in Ontario

It seems that caps are getting harder and harder to find CCI said they didn’t have them produced them for about three years so everybody scares but if you’re looking for rws1081 go to the outdoorsman in Ontario
As of July, you can use Power built bullets and so far the people I’ve talked to really, really love them

New law says Power built are legal in Idaho as of July 2024

if you look at the regulations, it says all power belt bullets
I answered to this post 2021, when they only allowed the lead Powerbelt - I did hear that all Powerbelts were now allowed, I am assuming because of the confusion the old law may have created.

I’d still rather hit them with a no excuse. That’s a phenomenal bullet for that type of weapon

I've had great success with the great plains by Hornady. I use them out of my inlines and my Hawken and have no issues with accuracy. Maxi balls and all lead power belts are good options as well.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacksoncsalmon
Back