Sitka Gear Optifade Cover

Idaho Elk Unit 41

Thanks for the welcomes. Much appreciated. Never been much of a forum guy but I love all of Randy's stuff so I thought I'd start exploring...

Wow. I never got a notification for these sarcastic replies...

My dads hunt went great. Took us a few days to learn the unit but tagged out with a broken left side main beam.

Idaho calls this a "controlled hunt" and thats what it exactly is.

Pm me if anyone ever draws this tag. I'll tell you exactly where to go

My dads hunt went great. Took us a few days to learn the unit but tagged out with a broken left side main beam.

What a guy

U cool, man. Always tell us how it went, without telling us how it went.

Sugarloaf Mountain. Looking southwest in the valley. Private land is to the north. Park your ATV on top and peel over half way down. Sit and watch. They will push right by you. 500 to 1000 yard shot. Mine was 720. Smaller 7x7 but I was happy. Easy pack outs where ever you are because the roads go to water and so do the elk. We drove to 200 yards below the kill site. It was great. I want to say thank you to 3 guys that work for Eberlestock out of Boise. They saved the day. Stopped there hunt and through themselves into helping me. I'm an old fart. Feel free to call me. I'd love to share. Alan at 208-615-1244

Sugarloaf Mountain. Looking southwest in the valley. Private land is to the north. Park your ATV on top and peel over half way down. Sit and watch. They will push right by you. 500 to 1000 yard shot. Mine was 720. Smaller 7x7 but I was happy. Easy pack outs where ever you are because the roads go to water and so do the elk. We drove to 200 yards below the kill site. It was great. I want to say thank you to 3 guys that work for Eberlestock out of Boise. They saved the day. Stopped there hunt and through themselves into helping me. I'm an old fart. Feel free to call me. I'd love to share.
Heck of a first post!

Welcome to HuntTalk.

BTW - you might want to edit out your phone number. After you get a few posts, anyone on here who wants to reach out to you can just send you a personal message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rog
Back