PEAX Equipment

How about a deer? Or maybe an Elk?

HowaHunter

Well... I have been fairly absent around here for quite a while. It seemed there was not enough time to hunt much at all with life's happenings that keep us plenty busy. So, this year I carved out some time to hit the Idaho hills and figured why not post about it when I have cell service. No guarantee that anything will hit the freezer but it will be fun.

I took a short drive to the unit where I will be deer and elk hunting. My camp does not have cell service so I am writing this from this afternoons spot. My oldest daughter already filled her deer tag on opening day much closer to home, yet in the same unit. The family will be joining me on Friday to pursue their first elk.

I am hunting a difficult to access spot this afternoon in hope of some deer meat. So far I have seen 7 does (on private) and had the seal on my Stokes "Vortex" binos blow out and fog up. Ugh! I have had those for nearly 20 years without a single problem. Good thing there are spares in the truck!

Anyway, here are some snapshots of this afternoon so far. I will try and update daily but make no promises.

1000006879.jpg1000006880.jpg1000006881.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yvk253
Back