Heads up Bozemanites

mdunc8

My wife's friend's car was broken into today while they were hiking in the Bridgers. In addition to stealing my wife's breast pump (who steals a breast pump?), the aholes spent about $1,500 at Walmart and Target before the girls made it back to car and cancelled the credit cards. Sheriff's deputy says it's been happening quite a bit lately. Although it didn't matter today, make sure to lock up your vehicles and don't leave anything in the truck that you can't live without.

Last edited:
My wife's friend's car was broken into today while they were hiking in the Bridgers. In addition to stealing my wife's breast pump (who steals a breast pump?), the aholes spent about $1,500 at Walmart and Target before the girls made it back to car and cancelled the credit cards. Sheriff's deputy says it's been happening quite a bit lately. Although it didn't matter today, make sure to lock up your vehicles and don't leave anything in the truck that you can't live without.

There should be surveillance pictures of them then. All they have to do is look at the time of the transactions, and check that with the video tape.

Well if they didn't spend it on subaru parts, dog treats, a tule snowboard carrier, or a cappuccino then they were not from Bozeman.

I think they were at Cottonwood. Pretty sure they watched them leave the car considering the charges started a short time after the girls started hiking.

Based upon the crime and the result I would suspect they hail from Below-Grade.White trash central.

Oops, no offense Mike.Unfortunately Belgrade has morphed in to a rat hole in many respects.There still are decent folks within.Three Forks has its share of rapists, child molesters,cop killers,murderers, etc etc.

I think they were at Cottonwood. Pretty sure they watched them leave the car considering the charges started a short time after the girls started hiking.

Maybe it's time for a little decoy operation? 10 HuntTalkers in camo in the woods watching the watchers...

The cars were also getting hit at the fishing accesses earlier this year. It is good to have a reminder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeoregonhunter
Back