Got my ram back !

BradA

This past weekend I got my dall sheep back, Paul Pennie hit it out of the park like he always does. He hit the checkboxes of what I was looking for and envisioning and added some of his touches. Really happy with it.

Attachments

• IMG_4305.jpeg
    IMG_4305.jpeg
    267.4 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_4303.jpeg
    IMG_4303.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_4304.jpeg
    IMG_4304.jpeg
    263 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4296.jpeg
    IMG_4296.jpeg
    574.2 KB · Views: 142
Is the euro one you shot also or just a found deadhead or what’s the story? Link me to the thread? Congrats dude that’s gorgeous

I've always thought if I am ever fortunate to shoot a ram, I'd do exactly what you did there. Pedestal mount with replica horns and keep the originals on a euro. That way you could pull it off a shelf and look it over and hold it again.

This past weekend I got my dall sheep back, Paul Pennie hit it out of the park like he always does. He hit the checkboxes of what I was looking for and envisioning and added some of his touches. Really happy with it.
Wow. Impressive work and congratulations on the rams.

Looks great!!!
Wow. Impressive work and congratulations on the rams.
Very cool!!
Bad ass man that looks great!
beauty work and critter!
Very nice! Congrats
Thank you gentlemen!

I've always thought if I am ever fortunate to shoot a ram, I'd do exactly what you did there. Pedestal mount with replica horns and keep the originals on a euro. That way you could pull it off a shelf and look it over and hold it again.
Definitely do it I have no regrets and love it!

Not a big taxidermy guy myself, but if I ever shoot a sheep I would strive for something just like this. Super cool!

Looks great, I’m having a replica made with my Bighorn so I can keep the euro. Looks great, congrats!

Lucky! I talked to my taxidermist today. My Washington State California Bighorn should be done by end of August. It's the hardest wait of any mount I've ever done haha

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back