Ginex primers

There's been a fair bit of talk here in nz about them, consensus is they are good as, from memory they are by rws.

Some have said that they are a bit tight to seat, esp. with new brass. Seems like a good way to get an extra firing or 2 from cases that have loose primer pockets.

I’m seeing more of these available and Midsouth is offering free shipping and free hazmat. Anyone have experience with these?
European primers tend to be ever so slightly bigger than US primers. I've only tried 100 in a mild load for my AR using Remington brass. They really didn't seem to like the Lake City stuff I cut the crimp out of. All went bang. Reviews suggest favorable results though they are a bit harder so light strikes seems to be a thing in pistols.

I was looking at them also. Might have tried 1000 but didn't feel comfortable buying 5000 that might not be all that great.
I’m thinking same. Ideally a guy could get a box of a hundred to try. I’m starting to see CCI & Federal primers popping up here and there so I’ll probably hold for now

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emmagator
Back