Caribou Gear Tarp

Garmin promo?

SwordFish

Hey Randy, any chance there is a promo code for Garmin? As I find myself getting (clears throat) older, I have been considering the InReach gps system. However, being able to shave off a few dollars would certainly help the pocket book/ammo fund.

Hey Randy, any chance there is a promo code for Garmin? As I find myself getting (clears throat) older, I have been considering the InReach gps system. However, being able to shave off a few dollars would certainly help the pocket book/ammo fund.
They're regularly on sale for around $300. Though you probably missed them for the year. Maybe closer to Labor Day.

I don't think Randy coupons work for sale items on GoHunt.

Garmin Mini 2 and Messengers are currently on Sale everywhere, including Garmin’s site. It that time of year for Garmin to introduce new products and rumors are that will include something new in this space given the cell phones are going to be able to to text, voice and video soon via satellite.

If Garmin doesn’t respond they will cede that part of their business over the next few years.

There was also post g of supposedly new Garmin subscription plans that might be available in September. The big new difference is “photos and voice”. That voice is what is speculation for new product as the Mini 2 nor Messenger can do voice.

Correct, we don't have a promo code with Garmin. Whenever possible we send folks to the GOHUNT store.

They are having a big Labor Day sale right now. Even though our promo code doesn't work on sale items, you still get points towards you next purchase.

Up to 60% off on some items at this link - https://alnk.to/9bu8HYy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back