Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Fresh Tracks Weekly - Courtesy on the Grounds

Joseph Peterson

I watch the Fresh Tracks Weekly pretty much every Friday and appreciate the deeper dives into the various topics not associated with guns, tactics and so on. This weeks was as normal well worth the time watching. I have a general rule for behavior on public land and private land I have been given permission to access. I wouldn't do anything on other ground than I would on my own farm. This rule may not be appropriate for some others as I see how they take care of their homes and property. I not only don't misuse the resource but actively try make it better. Kick rocks out of the trail, pick rocks out of the wheat field, tighten up a sagging fence, pick up others empty shells/trash and so one. Even on my farm I am a custodian of the ground for future generations. 14355105_1277678668931902_6062319327114156755_n.jpg

I watch the Fresh Tracks Weekly pretty much every Friday and appreciate the deeper dives into the various topics not associated with guns, tactics and so on. This weeks was as normal well worth the time watching. I have a general rule for behavior on public land and private land I have been given permission to access. I wouldn't do anything on other ground than I would on my own farm. This rule may not be appropriate for some others as I see how they take care of their homes and property. I not only don't misuse the resource but actively try make it better. Kick rocks out of the trail, pick rocks out of the wheat field, tighten up a sagging fence, pick up others empty shells/trash and so one. Even on my farm I am a custodian of the ground for future generations. View attachment 330481
Spoken like a true sportsman. Thanks for all you do. If we all took just a little more pride in our public land, just think about what we could all accomplish!

Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back