Caribou Gear

Football General Talk

I meant they cant expressly lose out on their financial promises from the school for sucking at football the same way a coach can for sucking at coaching football.
On the coaches leaving, I’ve long thought that all current players should be released from their scholarship if the head coach leaves. That was before this transfer portal BS took over college sports.

I meant they cant expressly lose out on their financial promises from the school for sucking at football the same way a coach can for sucking at coaching football.

Yes they absolutely can- speaking from a fair position of knowledge on this one as a current parent to a D1 athlete receiving a scholarship. Her freshman year was a bit stressful for this very reason (that and because she had grown very unaccustomed to sitting on the bench).

Year two is going awesome, so most of that has gone away. But that anxiety never goes away completely, at least not for the parents🙂

Yes they absolutely can- speaking from a fair position of knowledge on this one as a current parent to a D1 athlete receiving a scholarship. Her freshman year was a bit stressful for this very reason (that and because she had grown very unaccustomed to sitting on the bench).

Year two is going awesome, so most of that has gone away. But that anxiety never goes away completely, at least not for the parents🙂
Yikes. I stand corrected.

I'm rooting for the Lions and Texans. My 9ers look like the Covid year 9ers.

Injuries, pre madonna shit...... just wild.

I even bet on the chiefs today think the jinx of Swaggy would help ya out.
Yeah no instead we had 2 injured 1 looking like gone for the season. Another kicking extravaganza and our special teams really coming in strong for the win.

#dreamteam

Yeah no instead we had 2 injured 1 looking like gone for the season. Another kicking extravaganza and our special teams really coming in strong for the win.

#dreamteam
Been brutal across the league this year - hell I am starting a beer vendor from Cleveland in my flex spot this week ;)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sequimsm
Back