Fletching of a different type!

grouped right with the regular vanes.

they go on fairly easy - but i did have 2 come off in the wheat bales i was shooting into.

the best part is def the ease

no glue - just was gonna wrap behind with glow in the dark. But i hadnt done that yet lol.

As far as arriving couple weeks (zingers).
They just slide on and stay there??? I would expect them to come off in the wheat bales or elk you’re shooting into 😅

They just slide on and stay there??? I would expect them to come off in the wheat bales or elk you’re shooting into 😅
they came off in the bale, but i didnt glue or wrap yet.

Tbh theyre tough to get on - i expecthem to stick on. Beats the mangling the bale can do to the fletches though

I've never used them, but I was talking to a few people at the TAC shoot in Big Sky a couple of weeks ago who were shooting the FOB ones. They seemed to like them..... I only saw one stuck in a tree.

no glue - just was gonna wrap behind with glow in the dark. But i hadnt done that yet lol.

As far as arriving couple weeks (zingers).
Ah I thought you were going with the easyvanes for some reason
Think I am gonna try the easyvanes and report back. I have a feeling a more permanent install with glue would be easier to keep together - especially with temperature changes.

Ah I thought you were going with the easyvanes for some reason
changed i guess 🤷‍♂️.

i just shot them again (30, 70, and 100) after installing wrap behind them in order to not lose one. Think ill still put a dab of glue on just to be sure. I had a lighted nock in the one i sent at 100 and the flight looked perfect. No broadheads down range yet - but the fixed blades i am planning to use this year are small profile. Might want to get a larger profile or more helix one if i did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backpackeb
Back