Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Fixed Pin Sights

One thing I will add, if you do upgrade, whichever brand you choose. Before, you head out hunting take pictures of where the site is. All of the higher end models have numbered hash marks. Taking a pictures gives you the piece of mind to be able to double check if anything moved. If it does, never had one move, but you can move it back to the correct place with confidence.
I’ve got my current Trophy Ridge Hotwire marked up in pencil now. Learned that lesson the hard way last fall. Didn't find a shot opportunity that day. But did have a nagging lack of confidence in my equipment that negatively influenced the day’s hunt.

The beauty of a single pin slider is its the simple circle circle dot shoot thing. Center center squeeze. I do not shoot past 40 so I leave the sight set at 30 and know where it shoots at 10/15/20/25/30/40. Just have to keep your head on straight and know the range. The fence row of pins was beginning to be challenging on my aging eyes. The other bonus of a single slider is all the fiber wrap that brightens things up. To each their own. Shoot what works for you. I do practice out to eighty to identify my shortcomings and work on them. Never have reached nirvana but keep trying.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oez88
Back