Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

First post

Burg

Hello everyone! I’m new here but have been lurking for a while and have found a wealth of great information on this site. I’m from Massachusetts and i spend as much time as i can hunting, fishing, and competing in archery. I’m excited to connect with fellow enthusiasts and learn from the experts here. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hello everyone! I’m new here but have been lurking for a while and have found a wealth of great information on this site. I’m from Massachusetts and i spend as much time as i can hunting, fishing, and competing in archery. I’m excited to connect with fellow enthusiasts and learn from the experts here. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Where about in MA are you from? What type of archery competitions?? Both my wife and I competed for many years in 3D, Field, Indoor and outdoor target. We still shoot some indoors and marked 3D

Nice to meet you!

Welcome.
I disassociated from Mass 37 years ago but still a sports fan of all teams Boston.😉

Where about in MA are you from? What type of archery competitions?? Both my wife and I competed for many years in 3D, Field, Indoor and outdoor target. We still shoot some indoors and marked 3D
I'm from Fitchburg. That's awesome that both you and your wife have competed in so many disciplines! but I have a lot of respect for anyone who can shoot 3D, Field, Indoor, and Outdoor target, but I'd love to hear more about your experiences, especially with 3D and marked competitions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back