Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

First Bull, South Dakota Black Hills

Pretty awesome. Pretty excited for you! Great story telling and think it was good to share both highs and the lows. Best memories. I think the super hot September may have helped some of those big elk stay alive. Bugling middle of the night and too hot during the day. Again congrats man!

Pretty awesome. Pretty excited for you! Great story telling and think it was good to share both highs and the lows. Best memories. I think the super hot September may have helped some of those big elk stay alive. Bugling middle of the night and too hot during the day. Again congrats man!
Agreed. I think staying hot then the temps dropping right at season open was about ideal timing for rifle season.

Just stinks for those with archery tags 😅

Agreed. I think staying hot then the temps dropping right at season open was about ideal timing for rifle season.

Just stinks for those with archery tags 😅
Good weight loss weather with all that elk hiking. The body can’t process water as fast as it loses water.

Saw a lot of bulls drop that first week of rifle. Still a few monsters out there that have been showing themselves on occasion. Unfortunately for one I am still trying to help some, just after shooting light and the bright moon are making it tougher.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronald
Back