Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Fenix headlamp?

I've been using their lights for several years now. They are excellent and have yet to leave me in the dark. Had one bracket break on a discontinued headlight. Gave me full credit for the broken one towards a replacement. Good service.

I have had a peax and a Fenix for a couple of years now.
No comparison the Fenix is the better light to me.
Bracket on the peax is lucky to last a year. Have yet to have a problem with the Fenix. Mine is the Fenix HM71R, it's very bright but doesn't have a red light option.

I bought one after a greenhorn recommendation and since then I have replaced every other flashlight or headlight I own with a fenix. Great lights and zero issues. Even sent one through the washing machine and it came out working just fine!

Switched to Fenix headlamps 6 years ago and haven’t looked back. Bright, durable, great battery life.

Recently bought their FM70R - any thoughts on buying a back up battery for her? Backpack hunting this fall for 3 days.

I also bought one a few years ago on Greenhorn recommendation and it’s been the best I’ve used. A few buddies have even made the switch to them now. Have one of their flashlights also.

I have three Fenix headlamps, a 4xAA flashlight and a powerful little handheld.

They have all been phenomenal. Best lamps I’ve ever used by a long margin.

HM65R, HM50 and an HM61R - they are all wonderful. I like the HM50 for being so small…the 61R is next favorite…the 65R is great but has a “feature” I hate which only gives 10m or so on the brightest mode - which is super annoying.

Anyway, I think you get the idea. Great Lights!

I have been using their stuff for probably fifteen years. It started with lights for night mountain biking. Now I have their headlamps for hunting. Very bright, but can be controlled. Excellent battery life. Indestructible. Their stuff is high quality.

I've enjoyed mine around the house the last few years but it hasn't gotten much use while hunting. The only downside I can think of is that they can get pretty hot. Has never been an issue until I gave mine to my son to play with and it got left on under a pillow on the couch. We now have about a 1/2" hole burned in the couch cushion

What site are you guys buying from? When I Google Fenix headlamps I get 2 different options.

1) fenixlighting.com
2) fenix-store.com

The fenix-store store has a thing about being back by fenix's warranty.

The fenixlighting.com has a thing reminding you to be cognizant of fraudulent headlamps.

What site are you guys buying from? When I Google Fenix headlamps I get 2 different options.

1) fenixlighting.com
2) fenix-store.com

The fenix-store store has a thing about being back by fenix's warranty.

The fenixlighting.com has a thing reminding you to be cognizant of fraudulent headlamps.
I don’t know, I haven’t had to buy a light in 3 years! 🤣

Ok, I did a little research. If you look at the About Us it’s pretty clear: Fenix-Store is a reseller of Fenixlighting products.

I don’t know, I haven’t had to buy a light in 3 years! 🤣

Ok, I did a little research. If you look at the About Us it’s pretty clear: Fenix-Store is a reseller of Fenixlighting products.

Thanks I found that after doing some digging. I appreciate the reply! Going to order the HM50R v2.0

I have a head lamp and two flash lights. Fenix has been my go for lights the last few years. zero issues. very high quality lights and they been durable and trouble free

I have a fenix with 2 rechargeable batteries. Get 2 rechargeable's and you won't have to worry about it dying on you.

I also take a separate cheap headlamp as a back up just in case something goes wrong. Taking care of an animal after dark without a headlamp is more than a chore.

Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back