Denny & wolves

onpoint

The Honorable Senator from MT has our backs........from his website

Rehberg Statement on Gray Wolf Delisting
05/04/11

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Montana’s Congressman, Denny Rehberg, today released the following statement after the Obama Administration delisted gray wolves for the third time in as many years. The move comes after a legislative rider was added to a larger spending bill to enforce an earlier decision. This provision maintains the role of the federal government and the Secretary of the Interior, which stops short of it being a permanent fix. Rehberg has introduced legislation to directly and permanently delist the gray wolf from the Endangered Species List.

“In the last three years, the gray wolf has been removed from the Endangered Species Act three times, by two separate Administrations. Each time, I have praised the supremacy of science and the value of letting Montana manage our own wildlife. I am hopeful that this time, against all history and precedent, the wolf will stay under state control. But if it doesn’t, I’m also ready to step in with a permanent legislative fix that gets the federal government out of the process once and for all.”

The Honorable Senator from MT has our backs........from his website

Rehberg Statement on Gray Wolf Delisting
05/04/11

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Montana’s Congressman, Denny Rehberg, today released the following statement after the Obama Administration delisted gray wolves for the third time in as many years. The move comes after a legislative rider was added to a larger spending bill to enforce an earlier decision. This provision maintains the role of the federal government and the Secretary of the Interior, which stops short of it being a permanent fix. Rehberg has introduced legislation to directly and permanently delist the gray wolf from the Endangered Species List.

“In the last three years, the gray wolf has been removed from the Endangered Species Act three times, by two separate Administrations. Each time, I have praised the supremacy of science and the value of letting Montana manage our own wildlife. I am hopeful that this time, against all history and precedent, the wolf will stay under state control. But if it doesn’t, I’m also ready to step in with a permanent legislative fix that gets the federal government out of the process once and for all.”

There are morons that will drink his tainted cool-aid. If a dink could be in a human form, I know who that dink would be.:eek:

He is starting to sound more and more like Max Baucus, Tester, and all the others. I sure love listening to politicians about as much as I love getting a root canal.

Shoot-n-Sweet--What is wrong with what he said? The state manages all other viable species, why should the wolf be any different?

Shoot-n-Sweet--What is wrong with what he said? The state manages all other viable species, why should the wolf be any different?

That's not what he said. It's not whether or not we should manage wolves, but by what type of legislation that it gets there. He's saying that if these other (lame) attempts at getting state control of wolves fails, that he is the man to come and get r done. He can get real legislation passed, that will really give control to the states. He's a looser. His legislation was smoke and mirrors, a was a hand job to the cool-aid drinker crowd.

He's scrambling because he got caught on the wrong side of the fence with his pants down on this issue. It's all politics with these people. Oh well it has helped with the wolf deal. Thanks Tester....I guess.

SITKA Gear Optifade Cover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKILL
Back