Sitka Gear Optifade Cover

Dall's Sheep and Mountain Caribou Raffle

Ticket #346, Andrew Brown
Hey guy. I was the lucky SOB to get drawn. Took me a while to calm down after the phone call. I then had to watch the drawing on Facebook about 10 times to believe it was real. All of my luck has been used up this year. I have the silver state NV desert tag and now this.

2 things happened: 1. My wife now knows how much raffle tickets costs. 2. "Once in a Lifetime" has no meaning in my house.

Hey guy. I was the lucky SOB to get drawn. Took me a while to calm down after the phone call. I then had to watch the drawing on Facebook about 10 times to believe it was real. All of my luck has been used up this year. I have the silver state NV desert tag and now this.

2 things happened: 1. My wife now knows how much raffle tickets costs. 2. "Once in a Lifetime" has no meaning in my house.
Unreal! Congratulations the statistical probability of this has to be astronomically small. Maybe not quite power ball type odds but still unbelievable. Hopefully you post up your adventures!

Unreal! Congratulations the statistical probability of this has to be astronomically small. Maybe not quite power ball type odds but still unbelievable. Hopefully you post up your adventures!
I'll start a thread on the Silver State. I haven't killed yet but it's been an interesting ride with finding rams so far.

Silver state was 1 in 10K
I had 2 tickets so this was 2 in 600.

Insane to think about the tags I haven't drawn that were 50/50. Lol. I put my name in lot of hats each year after 15 years I had a lucky year. Before this I've had 2 single digit tags.

Been enjoying the silver state thread over on RS, I've got the sheep bug really bad so it's nice to see that it's possible to hit the lottery on raffle tags!

Been enjoying the silver state thread over on RS, I've got the sheep bug really bad so it's nice to see that it's possible to hit the lottery on raffle tags!
I appreciate the feedback. It's a gift to have this experience, I'm hoping a few people can at least come along for the ride.

I honestly thought I would be like Randy and donate for a lifetime and end up buying a Dall hunt at some point. Having this tag and then a Dall hunt two years from now has me stunned.

Once we kill I will share more pictures of the process.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupari
Back