Caribou Gear Tarp

CPW to Partner with Lipton Soup Mix

KipCarson

IMG_3153.jpeg
CPW has just announced that it with be partnering with Lipton Soup Mixes starting in 2025. Each big game tag will be proudly printed onto a pouch of Lipton soup mix, flavor of your choice of course! This is the perfect partnership, for all of the hapless hunters going home empty handed and making a pot of tag soup will never have been easier! And if you’re successful, the “beefy onion” flavor is the perfect seasoning for any slow cooker pot roast you are fortunate enough to harvest!

Obviously kidding around here, but wouldn’t that be a great idea?! Anyway I’m headed home from a successful yet unsuccessful hunt. I did see plenty of deer but had my sights set on something much larger that what I found. I didn’t feel I should punish the forky population with my frustration in not finding any big ones. The freezer isn’t empty so I wasn’t hunting while hungry, which could have likely ended up with a little fella becoming a permanent Louisiana resident. It was a good time in the mountains anyway!

Of course since I didn’t have an elk tag I saw 7 different bulls which made for some fun times in the woods. Zero bugling all week in case anyone is interested. They had been wallowing a good bit but were still all hanging out together like old buddies as of Thursday morning.

Good luck to all you archery guys still at it! Hopefully you can make an impact and use your onion soup mix on a roast recipe!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoping for elk
Back