Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Colorado Unit 30

If you go deep enough you can glass, I wouldn't do it from the road.
copy that
we are gonna do our best to get off the road as far as we can
we have hunted multiple out of state hunts but never this unit

Did your dad draw the 3rd season deer tag ? I have a fourth season deer tag and would sure be interested in how the hunt went. Thanks
Sirzonkalot,

Do you any advice for unit 30 deer? My uncle and I will be hunting the third season. Did you camp? Thank you in advance for any tips and help you can offer.

Jeremy,

Do you have any advice for unit 30 deer? My uncle and I will be hunting the third season. Thank you in advance for any tips and help you can offer. We are excited and will be scouting off BLM Route 149 and Route 16 a few days before our hunt opens. Would you recommend picking up an OTC elk tag? Have a great day.

seeth07,

Do you have any advice for unit 30 deer? My uncle and I will be hunting the third season. Thank you in advance for any tips and help you can offer. We are excited and will be scouting off BLM Route 149 and Route 16 a few days before our hunt opens. Would you recommend picking up an OTC elk tag? Have a great day.

New this year. I am curious to see how the harvest goes.

If you go deep enough you'll come out the other side
BoulderBulls,

Yeah, but isn’t that like, everywhere else?
Perma,

There were 4 NR tags, 9 R, 2 LPP.
Oak,

SITKA Gear Optifade Cover

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lknight
Back