Christensen Arms, what's the verdict?

I have had good and bad with these idiots. First off there MOA guarantee is shady as can be. Sounds if all the .30 cal and under are half inch moa and under. They only have two guns they guarantee under a half inch. I have sent back 4 out of 5 carbon barrel rifles to them. The elr steel barrels all shot great. There customer service depends on who you get. Leslie the manger is a Smart A. B. ! Bunch of smart butts. They did send my 300 wsm back absolutely lights out. Everything has been an absolute joke. I mean for $2500 I should have custom built all my guns instead of trusting these fools. They could absolutely care less. And to think I actually gave them a good review once makes me want to vomit. Custom build or buy a Seekins. They are awesome and great customer service. Tika isn’t fancy but they shoot great as well. Bergara is junk same crap customer service 50/50 on it shooting.

My ridgeline in 7 prc has no issues. Ejection is smooth, shoots nice groups, doesn't seem to be the lemon some others have had problems with.

Attachments

• 20240103_161540.jpg
    20240103_161540.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 13
A good friend that owns a gun shop won't put the carbon wrapped guns in the store anymore. Reasons have been discussed already.

i have the mesa in 6.5 creedmore and it's a tack shooter! ive really enjoyed the gun

I’ve been happy with my Traverse and I’m putting together a ridgeline now. Hopefully it’ll be a shooter too.

I have a Ridgeline carbon 24” .308 topped with a Loopie 3.5x10 VX3. It’s sub MOA with the cheapest Federal Blue Box 150gr. Ammo I could find. Also sub MOA with Norma Whitetail 150’s. With my 165 AB’s and 180 gr. Handloads it’s a solid .5 MOA rifle.

I like it a whole lot. A whole bunch even.

No first hand experience. But my buddy asked me if I knew anything about them. I told him I heard about some quality control issues. He said he thinks it was ironed out. He bought one, had a rattle in the stock and ended up bringing the rifle back in and went with a browning.

My hunting buddy bought a Ridgeline in 300 PRC a few years ago and we had to run almost two boxes through it to get the MOA guarantee they offer. He has had issues with it and grouping but that could also be the loads he uses possibly. He paid a good bit for it and uses the other rifles that he bought before it more than that one. I personally don't like the bolt and feel of it but that's my preference.

Ive had two (mesa and ridgeline) and sold them both. They were very finicky with ammo once you got to 200 yards and the ridgeline bolt would seize up from time to time depending on ammo. I have 2 other guns that simply tack drivers and never had the same confidence in the CAs.

My CA 20 Nosler isa pretty good shooter. Absolutely loves Weatherby Select 163gr Hammer custom ammo

Got lucky my Mesa is one of the good ones. Extremely accurate and a nice carry. Sure it would be crap if you got a bad one..

I have a Ridgeline in 6.5 PRC. I have never had an issue. It hits where I aim at 500 yds. Haven't been able to shoot father out.

I have a Ridgeline in 6.5 PRC. I have never had an issue. It hits where I aim at 500 yds. Haven't been able to shoot father out.
That’s good to hear, I’m just putting the finishing touches on this 6.5 PRC barreled action. I have high hopes that it’ll shoot goodIMG_7493.jpeg

Back