MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Central Manti LE early rifle elk

This is getting weird.
Totally agree
I wont even tell someone local that Im starting to hunt with here in Pa the exact places I go out west till I get to know them well
Im not hunting for deer here in Pa and giving out all the info Ive gotten over the years to just have them go out without me and take their 5 good buddy's
So why would ya post it for all the world to see for strangers heck I even keep my public land spots here in Pa on the down low till I know someone
i guess maybe I don’t understand the dynamics of hunting in other states. Honestly I don’t understand, in Utah, how being freely helpful can ruin limited entry area. The DWR has ruined plenty, but helping a hunter that has waited ten years to get one of the limited number of tags doesn’t seem threatening to me.

The fact that I was immediately attacked for posting an observation about hiding behind private messages after the advice was public, and the everyone piling on really surprised me as I have usually found hunters to be most agreeable.

If this is how you treat new members then absolutely, you should raise the bar for membership and even consider a “by invitation model”.

I wouldn't really call it an attack. Read the replies and see the pattern. It may also help if you would stop deleting your posts.

The fact that I was immediately attacked for posting an observation about hiding behind private messages after the advice was public, and the everyone piling on really surprised me as I have usually found hunters to be most agreeable.
Sometimes the conversation starts on a forum then moves to PM's. Or even exchanges of phone numbers. No need to splash specifics all over the web. mtmuley

Sometimes the conversation starts on a forum then moves to PM's. Or even exchanges of phone numbers. No need to splash specifics all over the web. mtmuley
See, now that would have been a great response to my initial message. What I got read like “ha, your plan to exploit our system was thwarted” and then everyone explaining why I was attacked, justifying his attack.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backpackeb
Back